Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Sabtu, 12 Mei 2012

Romantic Countries These are the names of the some romantic countries in the world.

H.O.L.L.A.N.D ~ Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies. 
I.T.A.L.Y ~ I Trust And Love You. 
L.I.B.Y.A ~ Love Is Beautiful; You Also. 
F.R.A.N.C.E ~ Friendships Remain And Never Can End. 
C.H.I.N.A ~ Come Here..... I Need Affection. 
B.U.R.M.A ~ Between Us, Remember Me Always. 
N.E.P.A.L ~ Never Ever Part As Lovers. 
I.N.D.I.A ~ I Nearly Died In Adoration. 
K.E.N.Y.A ~ Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing. 
C.A.N.A.D.A ~ Cute And Naughty Action that developed into attraction 
K.O.R.E.A ~ Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity. 
E.G.Y.P.T ~ Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!! 
M.A.N.I.L.A ~ May All Nights Inspire Love Always. 
P.E.R..U ~ Phorget (Forget) Everyone... Remember Us. 
T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D ~ Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.

p/s: my fav. is I.T.A.L.Y

Leave a Reply

Komen Anda amatlah Dihargai, Segala Komen Adalah tanggungjawab Individu tersebut.

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Cerita Farjannah - cerita farjannah - Powered by Blogger - Designed by de lala -