- Back to Home »
- 9 Ayat Membunuh Dari Mulut Wanita
Bila seorang wanita meluahkan kata-kata ini (kalau dalam melayu, anda translate la sendiri), maka berhati-hatilah dan capailah apa yang sebenarnya ada dalam hati mereka. Jadilah lelaki yang memahami teman, kekasih, isteri dan semua wanita di dunia ini. Mereka harus dicintai selayaknya.
9 Deadly Words Used By A Woman
1. Fine. This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes. If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing. This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. Go ahead. This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.
5. Loud sigh. This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her times standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing)
6. Thats okay. This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. Thats okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks. A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you are welcome. ( I want to add in clause here - This is true unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you are welcome' - that will bring on 'whatever')
8. Whatever. Is a woman's of saying F--- YOU
9. Don't worry about it, I got it. Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'what's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3
p/s: sharing is caring. so guys. better watch out nah. hahahaha